Chicken fajitas are very easy to make. Chicken fajitas recipe uses just four ingredients, and it’s a great way to use up leftover chicken. All you need to do to make chicken fajitas is to put chicken, onions and mashed avocado on a tortilla and wrap it! You instantly get a yummy and filling dinner – easy and delicious!
Cooked chicken meat
1. Thinly slice cooked chicken (I use the slicing blade of the food processor, so it only takes a few seconds to create very thin chicken slices).
Here’s the picture I took of sliced chicken breast for the fajitas:
2. Mash the avocado with a fork, and add salt to taste.
3. Thinly slice the onion (you can use the food processor again).
4. Warm the tortillas in the microwave
5. Assemble the chicken fajitas by putting chicken, onion and avocado in the tortilla. Fold the tortilla and eat!
Also see: guacamole recipe