This applesauce bundt cake is amazing! So moist and full of cinnamon apple flavor! Super easy to make one-bowl recipe!
I love one-bowl cake recipes! This applesauce bundt cake is so simple to make and so delicious! Simple is always best!
This cinnamon applesauce cake uses very simple everyday ingredients: flour, baking powder, cinnamon, butter, brown sugar, eggs and applesauce. There is a good chance you already have everything you need in your pantry 🙂
Have everything except applesauce? If you don’t want to leave the house to get it at the store, you’ve got 2 options: order applesauce on Amazon to have it shipped to your door or make your own applesauce using my easy applesauce recipe!
Making this amazing applesauce cake is really easy! All you need to do is mix the ingredients in one bowl, pour the batter into a Bundt pan and bake! This recipe is perfect for beginner bakers, there is really no way to mess it up! This applesauce cake always comes out so beautiful and tastes so good!
To decorate this applesauce bundt cake, simply sprinkle it with powdered sugar. No frosting needed – powdered sugar makes this cake look and taste complete!
Below is the picture of how the cake looks before it’s inverted. It’s hard to believe it’s the same cake 🙂 Whatever you see on top becomes the bottom of the cake when it’s flipped over, and the top will be smooth and beautiful and sprinkled with powdered sugar!
This applesauce cake is baked in a full-size Bundt pan (10 to 12 cup capacity). If you want to make a small cake, you can halve the ingredients and bake it in a small Bundt pan (5 to 6 cup capacity). If you are using a half-recipe and a small pan, reduce the baking time to 45 minutes. Bundt cakes are so pretty and make great homemade food gifts!
If you don’t have a Bundt pan, you can also bake it in a regular rectangular 9×13 inch pan. Just bake it until the toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you like this easy applesauce bundt cake, you will also love these other easy recipes:
Best Ever Apple Pie – only you try this amazing apple pie recipe, you’ll never make it any other way! Truly the best ever!
Cinnamon Apple Bread – this is also a super-easy one-bowl recipe – mix all the ingredients in one bowl, pour into a loaf pan and bake! So yummy and full of cinnamon apple flavor!
Easy Homemade Applesauce – once you try the taste of homemade applesauce, you’ll never want to eat store-bought 🙂
Cinnamon Roll Cake – it’s like a cinnamon roll in a cake form! So easy to make and tastes amazing!
Puff Pastry Apple Strudel – this apple roll is super easy to make using frozen puff pastry dough! Wrap apple slices in puff pastry and bake!
- 2¾ cups flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- Powdered sugar (for sprinkling)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Spray a non-stick regular-size (10 or 12 cup) Bundt pan with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the butter and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl and mix with a mixer until well combined. Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Add 1 cup of flour, baking powder and cinnamon and mix until combined. Add 1 cup of applesauce and mix until combined. Add the remaining 1¾ cup of flour and mix until combined. Add the remaining 1 cup of applesauce and mix until combined.
- Transfer the mixture into a Bundt pan. Put it in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
- Let the applesauce cake cool completely inside the Bundt pan, then invert it onto a plate.
- Sprinkle the applesauce cake with powdered sugar.