These 2 ingredient keto chips are amazing! They are high-protein, low-carb, gluten-free and crunch so loudly!
These delicious keto chips are made with just two ingredients! The first ingredient is egg whites and the second one is shredded cheese!
Crispy chips that are actually good for you – what a find! When you feast on these epic chips, the crunching sound resonates in your ears! They taste like crispy baked cheese, yummy yum yum! They are even better then regular chips!
My favorite type of cheese to use in these 2 ingredient keto chips is shredded Cheddar cheese. The Cheddar flavor is so delicious!
Serve these keto chips with my best guacamole ever and save the day!
Since they are so high in protein, these keto crisps actually make you full, so they are a perfect healthy snack!
How To Make Keto Chips
To make these 2 ingredient keto chips, you need a mini-muffin tin. Mini-muffin tin has 24 tiny muffin cups, so you’ll end up with a batch of 24 keto chips 🙂
First, spray the bottoms of the mini-muffin cups with a cooking spray or grease with butter. Preheat the oven to 400F.
Next, whisk 2 egg whites with a fork in a small bowl. Divide the egg whites between the 24 mini-muffin cups.
Next, distribute 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I like to use Cheddar) between the 24 mini muffin cups. If you’d like to add other optional spices, such as Italian seasoning, sprinkle them on top of cheese 🙂
Bake the keto chips at 400F for 10 minutes, or until the edges start getting brown.
Remove the keto chips from the muffin tin and enjoy! Crunch, crunch, crunch!
If you want to make a larger batch of keto chips, just double the ingredients and use 2 mini-muffin pans at the same time 🙂
If you like these 2 ingredient keto chips, you will also love these easy keto recipes:
Keto Bread In A Mug – this is the best keto bread recipe ever! Ready in 90 seconds, gluten-free, low-carb and tastes like real bread!
Keto Kale Chips – this is my favorite way to eat kale! I can eat a huge quantity of kale in a form of crunchy chips 🙂
Keto Zucchini Chips – yet another type of homemade keto chips! Made with zucchini rounds that become so crunchy in the oven!
Keto Cauliflower Rice – so easy to make and so delicious! This is the best substitute for real rice!
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 egg whites
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Spray a non-stick mini-muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray (or grease the bottoms of the muffin cups with butter).
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl with a fork. Divide the egg whites between the 24 mini-muffin cups (the egg white should just barely cover the bottom of the cup).
- Sprinkle the shredded Cheddar cheese over the egg whites in a muffin cups.
- Put the mini-muffin tin in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, or until the edges of the chips are just starting to brown.
- Remove the mini-muffin tin from the oven and let the keto chips cool, then remove the chips from the muffin cups and serve.